- Mickey Mouse is 90-years-old unseen Walt Disney sketches released for character's birthday
Exactly 90 years ago the world's most famous mouse hit our screens for the first time. To celebrate Mickey Mouse's milestone birthday Disney has released original sketches of him.
Daily Mail. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:10:28 GMT.
- Saudi king urges action against Iran, backs Yemen peace
The king's annual remarks to the Shura Council, a top governmental advisory body, were his first public comments since the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the country's consulate in Istanbul on Oct. ...
Yahoo. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 09:04:07 -0500.
- Fitbit news: Charge 3 software update, Black Friday deals save you $30 to $70 on a tracker
The holiday season is a great time to save on tech products and as we gather to eat and share with family and friends it is also a good time to evaluate our health and wellness. ...
ZDNet. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:00:17 +0000.
- Interpol Meets To Select New President, Discuss Accepting New Members
Police chiefs from around the world are in Dubai for Interpol's general assembly to select a new president after the international police agency's previous one was detained in China.
Radio Liberty. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:56:25 +0000.
- WATCH: What to know about new experimental drug for peanut allergies
ABC News' Dr. Jen Ashton weighs in on an experimental drug that shows promise for people with severe peanut allergies.
ABC News. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:55:08 -0500.
- Global stocks struggle higher, dollar sapped by rate hike uncertainty
World shares struggled higher on Monday amid conflicting signals of a potential truce in the China-U.S. trade dispute, while the Federal Reserve's new-found concerns over the global economy sapped the dollar.
Reuters. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:47:09 -0500.
- Want To Start A Business? Consider This Advice From A 19-Year-Old Tech Entrepreneur
Nathan Testa began coding at age 12 and took on his first professional client at age 16. Shortly thereafter, he founded Teko Corp, a digital agency that builds websites and online presence for global brands. ...
By Meimei Fox, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:38:00 -0500.
- Bridging The Digital Gap For Small Hotels
Globally, there are about 4 million hotels. Of these, only 2.1 million hotels are listed on Booking.com, 1 million on Tripadvisor and 0.8 million on Expedia. ...
Hsyndicate. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:14:44 +0200.
- Apple's Tim Cook says regulation of Silicon Valley is 'inevitable' - CNET
The head of the world's biggest publicly traded company may not be a fan of regulation, but he says the tide is turning for the tech world.
Claire Reilly. CNET. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:14:44 +0000.
- ZTO Express Down 14% in 3 Months: What Led to the Drop?
ZTO Express (ZTO) hurt by headwinds like increased operating expenses and stringent government regulations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:47:00 GMT.
- Global Health: The Fight Against Malaria Has Reached a Standstill
Deaths from the disease plummeted from 2000 to 2013, but are now stuck at over 400,000 a year. Donor giving is flat, and some countries are not doing enough to protect their citizens.
Donald G. Mcneil Jr.. New York Times. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:30:03 GMT.
- Medical News Today: Blood pressure medications: Everything you need to know
Blood pressure medications help prevent many serious complications, such as stroke and heart disease. Learn about the types and possible side effects in this article.
Medical News Today. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 04:00:00 PST.
- World Toilet Day 2018
November 19 marks World Toilet Day and aims to raise awareness about health problems caused by poor sanitation.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:57:12 GMT.
- Spanking in developing countries does more harm than good, study suggests
Spanking may be increasingly harmful for children on a more global scale than previously known, a new study indicates.
Science Daily. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 06:41:23 EST.
- Sunken floating dock PD-50 in Murmansk will be recovered
The PD-50. one of the largest floating docks worldwide and biggest in Russia, sank on October 30
Tass. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:29:02 +0300.
- Romania: minister, mayor resign before government reshuffle
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) - Romania's defense minister and the Bucharest mayor have resigned their positions in the ruling Social Democratic Party ahead of a government reshuffle. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 06:28:43 -0500.
- China launches two new navigation satellites
China has successfully launched a pair of navigation satellites to expand the nation's Beidou (Compass) system to global coverage.
Sky News. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:22:00 +0000.
- France's 'yellow vest' protesters block access to fuel depots
Protesters angry over high fuel prices blocked access to fuel depots and stopped traffic on major roads Monday after the government refused to back down on fuel taxes following a weekend of demonstrations across France.
France 24. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:09:55 GMT.
- Health coalition renews push for Indiana cigarette tax hike
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - A coalition of health and business groups is renewing its push for Indiana lawmakers to increase the state's cigarette tax by $2 per pack. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 05:50:50 -0500.
- Israel's Netanyahu survives early poll threat
The government had been on the verge of collapse amid a crisis after the defence minister resigned.
BBC News. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:46:55 GMT.