- What It's Like To Stay At A Japanese Capsule Hotel
Japanese Capsule Hotels are an inexpensive way to spend a night in Japan. They’re pods roughly the size of a single bed and they’re… interesting. Here’s what it’s like to stay in one.
By Geoffrey Morrison. Forbes. Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:21:00 GMT.
- Arts in Gaza, police in Kenya, nuclear power in Japan, tech skills for students, lessons from India
“I am writing this ... to denote a fact that seems to escape many of us: Gaza is also an abode of poetry...,” writes Ramzy Baroud. ...
Yahoo. Sat, 23 Jul 2016 06:00:03 -0400.
- Pokemon Go finally launches in Japan
Nintendo's Pokemon Go is now available for players in Japan, the birthplace of the little monsters, says game developer Niantic Labs.
BBC News. Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:43:06 GMT.
- Pokemon Go: Where might you catch 'em all in Japan?
The wait is over and Pokemon Go has launched in Japan, the birthplace of the phenomenon - so where might the monsters be hiding out?
BBC News. Fri, 22 Jul 2016 01:45:46 GMT.
- Spotlight: Tension reignited between Japan's central gov't, Okinawa
Conflicts were reignited between Japanese central government and Okinawa Prefecture, as the former sought to push ahead a widely-opposed U.S. ...
- Review: In Takarazuka’s ‘Chicago,’ the Midwest Looks a Lot Like Japan
The celebrated all-female Japanese theater company Takarazuka performed as part of the Lincoln Center Festival.
Charles Isherwood. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:39:37 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Driven: Video Review: Fiat 124 Spider Lusso, Head-Turning Italian Spin on a Miata
An Italian classic returns by way of Japan. More than a simple re-skin of Mazda’s MX-5 Miata, Fiat’s 124 Spider has a turbo engine and a personality of its own.
Tom Voelk. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:17:12 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Red Roof PLUS+® Expands Internationally With First Hotel In Japan Opened In July
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 21, 2016 -- Signaling increasing global demand for its brand, Red Roof® is expanding its reach again, this time to Japan in the Namba area of Osaka. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 21 Jul 2016 09:17:00 EDT.
- Japan's Nishikawa agrees to plead guilty, pay $130 million in U.S. price-fixing probe
Japanese supplier Nishikawa Rubber agreed to plead guilty and pay $130 million in one of the stiffest penalties in the U.S. Justice Department's ongoing investigation into industrywide price fixing and bid rigging.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:45:00 EST. Subscription required.
- Japanese Waiting for Pokemon Go Face More Disappointment
Japanese fans eagerly awaiting the launch of Pokemon Go in the character's country of birth faced another day of disappointment Wednesday. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 20 Jul 2016 13:26:27 -0400.
Facts About Japan
Japan, an island state off the east coast of Asia, is governed as a
constitutional monarchy. Its capital city is Tokyo; its second
largest city is Osaka. Japan's national currency is the Yen.
In 2007, Japan's estimated population was 127,433,000, and Japanese is
the primary language spoken in Japan.
For more news and information about Japan, visit this official
Japanese government website. For detailed maps of Japan, visit
this Japan map website.
Click on the small Japan map shown at right to display a full-size
map of Japan.
Copyright © 2008-2014 News-Articles.org.
All rights reserved.
News Articles about Japan