- Scot Kirsty Gilmour on revenge mission after reaching US Open quarter finals
Scotland's Kirsty Gilmour faces Saena Kawakami of Japan in the quarter-finals of the US Open on Friday night.
BBC News. Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:40:59 GMT.
- NRI Secure Launches Japan's First "Blockchain Assessment" Service
TOKYO - NRI SecureTechnologies, Ltd. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 21 Jul 2017 07:00:00 UTC.
- Vertical farm start-up Plenty raises $200m
Japanese media giant SoftBank, Alphabet's Eric Schmidt and Amazon boss Jeff Bezos are among the firm's investors.
BBC News. Wed, 19 Jul 2017 22:01:11 GMT.
- What Oil Bust? Japanese Air-Conditioning Giant Builds 4.2M-Square-Foot Factory Near Houston
One of the biggest buildings in the world, it's a marker of the strong growth that is continuing in Texas despite low oil prices.
By Christopher Helman, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:13:00 -0400.
- Changing the color of laser light on the femtosecond time scale: How BiCoO3 achieves second harmonic generation
Using femtosecond visible and terahertz (THz) pulses as external perturbations, scientists at Tokyo Institute of Technology and Kyoto University’s Institute for Integrated Cell-Material Sciences ...
- 'Streetball', BMX slated for Tokyo 2020 Olympics program
The IOC continues its push to make the Olympics more youth-focused, adding three-on-three basketball and BMX Freestyle to the program for Tokyo in 2020.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:14:43 +1000.
- 2018 Infiniti Q50 Begins Production in Japan
Good news for Japanese luxury sedan fans — the 2018 Infiniti Q50 is already rolling off the line and is expected to reach U.S. dealerships later this summer. ...
Etahaney. Motor Trend. Mon, 05 Jun 2017 21:30:29 +0000.
- How to Craft Safety - Ideas Gathered from the Community
TOKYO, March 10, 2017 -- March 11th marks sixth year after the Great East Japan Earthquake, and NHK has produced the complete disaster risk reduction video series captioned both in Japanese and English. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:00:00 EST.
- OECD Economic Survey of Japan launches Tuesday 23 April 2013 in Tokyo
The OECD’s latest Economic Survey of Japan, to be published on Tuesday 23 April 2013, discusses how the country can best meet the challenges of restoring public finances and boosting growth.
OECD. Acquired Mon, 06 Mar 2017.
- From a Tokyo skyscraper, Honda peers at Silicon Valley
Honda and its Japanese competitors know they need to catch up on advanced software work for future technologies. To inspire engineers, Honda has created a warm and welcoming work environment high up a Tokyo skyscraper.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 6 Mar 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription required.
Facts About Japan
Japan, an island state off the east coast of Asia, is governed as a
constitutional monarchy. Its capital city is Tokyo; its second
largest city is Osaka. Japan's national currency is the Yen.
In 2007, Japan's estimated population was 127,433,000, and Japanese is
the primary language spoken in Japan.
For more news and information about Japan, visit this official
Japanese government website. For detailed maps of Japan, visit
this Japan map website.
Click on the small Japan map shown at right to display a full-size
map of Japan.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org.
All rights reserved.
News Articles about Japan