- How the Prius rebounded in Mexico
Toyota had high hopes when it brought the Prius to Mexico in 2010. After an initial flop, those hopes are finally being realized, thanks to a lower price and shrewd marketing.
AutoNews.com. Sun, 16 Oct 2016 00:01:00 EST. Subscription required.
- Art Review: ‘Paint the Revolution’ Offers Mexican Muralist Muscle and Delicate Beauty
This Philadelphia show of political art from 1910-15 focuses on pioneers of the Mexican movement for artistic nationalism.
Holland Cotter. New York Times. Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:08:22 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- The Importance Of Brand Trust: How Restaurant Concepts Can Learn From Chipotle And Industry Leaders
Despite explaining its new food-safety procedures and launching promotions like free burritos and a loyalty program, Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to win back the trust of consumers. ...
By Darren Tristano. Forbes. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:42:00 GMT.
- A waste of money? Trump's border wall falling flat in Arizona: Reuters/Ipsos poll
By Luciana Lopez and Chris Kahn NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump rode to the top of the Republican ticket promising a "big, beautiful, powerful" border wall with Mexico to stop the flow of undocumented immigrants. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 23 Oct 2016 06:42:13 -0400.
- Grupo Aeromexico Announces Date and Time Change for Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
MEXICO CITY, Oct. 14, 2016 -- Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B. de C.V. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:00:00 EDT.
- Trump Effect Could Determine Next Congress
Quiet Dunedin, Florida, by the Gulf of Mexico, has the look and feel of a small town. But in the weeks before Election Day, the voters living here may have some of the most important voices in the entire country. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 27 Oct 2016 06:00:14 -0400.
- Warrant for Mexican Ex-Official, Now on the Run, Is Seen as a Step in Graft Fight
With Javier Duarte of Veracruz being sought on racketeering charges, many are asking if the case is a turning point in Mexico’s fight against corruption.
Elisabeth Malkin and Paulina Villegas. New York Times. Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:43:08 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Toyota Investing $150M at its Mexican Plant to Boost Tacoma Production
The midsize pickup truck segment shows no signs of slowing down. For proof, look no further than the Toyota Tacoma, a truck so popular it has forced the automaker to invest and expand its plant in Tijuana, Mexico. ...
Erick Ayapana. Motor Trend. Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:30:40 +0000.
- Mexican Judge Denies Appeal by 'El Chapo' Against Extradition to US
A Mexican federal judge on Thursday rejected an appeal by drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman against his extradition to the United States. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 20 Oct 2016 19:15:40 -0400.
- Mexico missing students: Ex-police chief in Iguala arrested
The former police chief of the Mexican city where 43 students disappeared in September 2014 has been detained after two years in the run, officials say.
BBC News. Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:08:17 GMT.
Facts About Mexico
The United Mexican States are a federal republic located in southern
North America. Its capital city is Mexico City, and its currency
is the Mexican Peso.
Spanish is the primary language spoken in Mexico, and in 2007, Mexico's
estimated population was 108,701,000. Approximately 60% of Mexicans
are Mestizo, 25% are American Indian, 12% are European, and 3% are of
other ethnic backgrounds.
For more news and information about Mexico, visit this official
website. For detailed maps of Mexico, visit this
Mexico map website.
Copyright © 2008-2014 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Mexico