- International Reviews: St. Louis Cardinals
See also: 2012 Cardinals International Review See also: 2011 National League Central International Reviews See also: 2010 National League Central International Reviews Top signing: OF Carlos Talavera, Venezuela, $500,000. ...
Ben Badler. Baseball America. Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:00:13 +0000.
- What Should Investors Know About Political Risk And Violence In Venezuela?
Over the last few weeks, protesters have stormed through streets in Caracas Venezuela, and reports have surfaced of pro-government thugs on motorcycles assassinating dissidents. ...
By Nathaniel Parish Flannery. Forbes. Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:40:00 GMT.
- Scots yachtsman rescued from storm
A round-the-world yachtsman from Shetland is rescued after his mast broke in a huge storm off the coast of Chile.
BBC News. Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:04:16 GMT.
- Voters in El Salvador, Colombia Choose Leaders
Both candidates in El Salvador's presidential election have claimed victory. However, election officials say the race was "extremely tight" and neither candidate can yet be declared the winner. ...
Voice of America. Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:27:17 -0400.
- Security forces attack barricades in Venezuela
People in the western Venezuelan city of San Cristobal say National Guard troops have attacked and dismantled barricades that protesters had raised at key intersections.
Miami Herald. Mon, 10 Mar 2014 02:05 EDT.
- VIDEO: Surfers in world championships hope
The UK's top young surfers gathered at Croyde in north Devon before the world championships in Ecuador.
BBC News. Sun, 09 Mar 2014 17:46:32 GMT.
- Colombia Votes on Congress, Seen as Referendum on FARC Peace Talks
Voters in El Salvador are choosing a new president Sunday, with pre-election polls favoring a former Marxist guerrilla in the runoff poll. ...
Voice of America. Sun, 09 Mar 2014 07:18:21 -0400.
- Fiat-Chrysler expects new plant to boost Brazil profitability
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles expects a new plant in Brazil to boost its profitability in that market by 2017 after a cut to subsidies and currency effects hit profits there last year.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 7 Mar 2014 04:18:11 EST. Subscription required.
- Africa: Brazil 2014 - World Cup Bound African Teams Record Poor Outing in Friendlies
[Premium Times]Only one of the five African representatives to the 2014 FIFA World in Brazil won its friendly on Wednesday, the day set aside for international friendlies by world soccer's governing body, FIFA.
All Africa. Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:19:01 GMT.
- LatAm Wrap-Up: NII Holdings losses; Report—Brazil not mobile-ready for World Cup
NII Holdings, the telecom company that operates in Latin America under the Nextel brand, did not have a good year in 2013. The company reported losses in both subscribers and revenue. ...
Roberta Prescott. RCR Wireless. Thu, 06 Mar 2014 10:21:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2008-2011 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about South America